This Privacy and Security Policy explains how Kringle Candle Company LLC (“Kringle Candle”) uses and protects any information that you may give us when you use KringleCandle.com. Kringle Candle may change this Privacy and Security Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with its terms. This Privacy and Security Policy is effective from September 14, 2010.
First and foremost, Kringle Candle is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise provide your personal information to anyone or any entity. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this Privacy and Security Policy.
What Do We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address(es)
- Demographic information, such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To keep internal records
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
- To contact you for market research purposes (e.g., by email, phone, fax or mail)
- To customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is constantly maintained for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information so it cannot be read over the Internet.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us assess data about webpage traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy and Security Policy. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy and security policies applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As you browse kringlecandle.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with kringlecandle.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising.
- "NextRoll, Inc. collects and owns the hashed version of the email address submitted in this site for purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising (see our AdRoll Email Services Addendum)."
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.